Sold - Single Family Home
The all new Willow plan has been created specifically for this Terrapin Place home site which offers cul-de-sac privacy and unobstructed City and Valley views from Main Street to Swan Lake. Backing onto the Turtle Pond Environmental Reserve adds to the unique blend of privacy and pastoral setting of this home that comes fully landscaped front and rear, including photocell exterior accent lighting and a custom-designed water feature.
Ready for move-in Spring 2015, this Craftsman style Willow Plan features a large master suite with a true 5 piece ensuite with a separate water-closet, a covered deck positioned to optimize the views and privacy, high-end high quality finishing including Southeast exposure windows, 11’ ceilings, a custom kitchen with quartz countertops and soft-close cabinetry, Kohler fixtures, stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring throughout the great room. An additional 2 bedrooms and washroom are located on the fully finished Terrace Level.
Wesbild Homes Complete Finish Package
Featuring the Nero Design Palette by Sticks + Stones Design. Learn more.
- GARAGE: 21' x 19': Double Car
- MASTER BEDROOM: 12'6" x 15'6": Main Floor Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Ensuite
- BEDROOM #2: 12'6" x 12': Terrace Level
- BEDROOM #3: 12' x 12': Terrace Level
- DEN: 11' x 9': Main Floor
- GREAT ROOM: 15' x 18'6": Main Level with gas fireplace
- DINING: 12'6" x 11': Main Level
- KITCHEN: 9' x 13': Main Level
- LAUNDRY: Main Level
- TERRACE ROOM: with full 3 piece bathroom
- OUTDOOR SPACE: 16'6" x 12': Covered Deck on Main Level +_Terrace Level Patio
- STORAGE: Unfinished storage area on Terrace Level