Sold - Single Family Home
This custom contemporary Willow plan was designed in great detail for this pie-shaped lot to optimize its width and views. This home site on the cul-de-sac at the top of Terrapin place backs on to the Turtle Pond Environmental Reserve and features huge views from the ranch land north of the City to the downtown. This home comes fully landscaped front and rear, including photocell exterior accent lighting and a custom-designed water feature.
This Willow plan features, a wide layout allowing every room to have a great view and lots of natural light, a large master suite with a true 5 piece ensuite with a separate water-closet, a 300 square foot deck created to optimize the views, high-end high quality finishing including a large future media room under the garage, 11’ ceilings, a custom kitchen with quartz countertops and soft-close cabinetry, Kohler fixtures, stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring throughout the great room, and an oversized garage. An additional 2 bedrooms and washroom are located on the fully finished Terrace Level this home will be move-in ready for February 2015.
Wesbild Homes Complete Finish PackageDownload Floor Plan
- GARAGE: 21' x 22': Double Car
- MASTER BEDROOM: 13' x 15': Main Floor Bedroom with Walk-in Closet, Ensuite
- BEDROOM #2: 11' x 13': Terrace Level
- BEDROOM #3: 10' x 13': Terrace Level
- DEN: 11' x 10': Main Floor
- GREAT ROOM: 15' x 15'6": Main Level with gas fireplace
- DINING: 11' x 14'6": Main Level
- KITCHEN: 9' x 12': Main Level
- LAUNDRY: Main Level
- TERRACE ROOM: with full 3 piece bathroom and wet bar
- OUTDOOR SPACE: 14' x 12': Covered Deck on Main Level +_Terrace Level Patio
- STORAGE: Unfinished storage area on Terrace Level